Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top 3 names of students- Story in a Box

Name: Laci Brune
Title: Story in a box

I ranked this story high because it was a nice paper to read. It was easy to follow and I can imagine what she was writing. Everything flows great. I could feel the emotions the girl name Jessa, in the story, was feeling. Also, I loved the ending to the story as she is beginning a new journey.



Name: Chris Crawford
Title: Accidents Happen

I ranked this story high because it was a catching story. The beginning of the story caught my attention and it made me wanted to read more. It was also different from the other stories I’ve read. The plot of the story was meaningful. He also followed the direction, such as it had a great flow, word choice, and used the inventory well.



Name: Haley E
Title: The drummer

I ranked this paper high because, for me, it met the requirements of what was asked. The paper had a great flow and the word of choice was great. It was easy to read. I liked this story a lot as well. It had a great meaning of how a boy name Charlie could change a teacher’s life and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment