Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Operationalizing the Interview Process

1)      Go to the Muilti Culture Center in Atwood
2)      Meet with students or president of the Chinese club
3)      Ask when their Chinese club are held, for examples: time, dates, and where
4)      Explain my project to the president of the club
5)      Talk to the students
6)      Tell and discuss to them about my interview process
7)      Tell them it might take 30-60 minutes of their time
8)      Ask some students if they’re interested in helping me
9)      Make an appointment/appointments with students
10)   Discuss further about project
11)   Get recorder at Miller Center
12)   Ask the workers in Miller Center how to use a recorder
13)   Buy the recordings or tapes I need
14)   Finalize interview objectives, so I understand what needs to be done
15)   Decide on the actual questions to ask my interviewee, so I know what I’m  doing and asking
16)   Print one question to my interviewees, so he/she has one as well
17)   Practice asking question, so I won’t rush or talk too fast
18)   Reserve a meeting room in the Miller Center or a place that they are comfortable in and make sure it’s quite
19)   Tell them how the process is going to go
20)   Thank them for their time

No comments:

Post a Comment